[C320-list] Deck Light Bulb Type/Size

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jul 19 12:37:45 PDT 2016

Brian,

I can confirm Doug's comments.

"Hella marine 8505 Masthead / Floodlight" at Defender is what we just used
to replace our damaged combo steaming/decklight last fall.  Exact
replacement model.  We have a 2001 hull.

Bulbs:
     Floodlight Replacement Bulb 12V / 20W GX5.3   (Defender part 998529001)
     Deck lamp draws 1.67 amps

     Masthead Replacement Bulb 12V / 10W SV8.5  (don't know the Defender
Part number, but there's an LED option)
     Masthead lamp draws 0.83 amps

Jeff Hare