[C320-list] Holding Tank Flooding

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jul 19 18:11:04 PDT 2016

Nope I don't believe so.  That anti-siphon is only for the head hoses that
come from the thru-hull under the sink.  There's no anti-siphon between the
macerator pump and the holding tank.  There's no check valve either, it's
only the macerator pump impeller that slows the water into the holding tank
unless the macerator pump happens to be above the water line, don't know for
sure.

-Jeff