[C320-list] Thru hulls

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:33:13 PDT 2016

Chris

I like the engine key idea.   Hadn't heard that one.

On the A/C idea...I've been shutting off all A/C stuff via breakers but
leaving the Xantrex Tru Charge engaged and the A/C breaker engaged....is
this a bad idea?   I like the idea of well maintained batteries, but what
is the danger of leaving the A/C connected to the dock?

Cheers

Troy