[C320-list] Thru hulls

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 21 13:28:39 PDT 2016

FWIW.  We open our fridge after every use.  We leave a de-humidifier setup and have it drain into the galley sink.  That is the only thru-hull we leave open. The rest we open and close before and after every sail to "work" them.
Also for the fridge we freeze drinking water bottles and "before we turn the fridge on" we put all the frozen water, frozen/cooled food, etc... in the fridge to cool it down (we want some of the water to melt so we can drink it).  That cools down the fridge and requires less run time to cool it down.
Just another way to "float a boat".  Whatever works for you.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185