[C320-list] Pedestal gauge panel "refinish"

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 27 03:15:44 PDT 2016

Before we spend "several" hundreds of dollars (based on web search) for a replacement pedestal gauge panel, has anybody "refinished" one?
I have thoughts on how to do it but just asking what, if anything, others have done to spruce it up. PO has painted it and the paint is flaking etc... and it looks pretty bad.  Whole thing needs new rocker switch covers, etc...
It is not worth hundreds of dollars for a replacement.  That is ridiculous.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185