[C320-list] Mid-ship Cleat

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:00:38 PDT 2016

We have the Garhauer sliding cleats and find they meet our needs. I would not attach cleats to the toe rail on older boats with the raised fiberglass toe rail. If convinced of the toe rail mount, better to mount a slide track and use the sliding cleats there. Then, you can use the cleats on any of the sliding tracks.
Just my two cents.
Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay