[C320-list] Yanmar 3Gm30 typical fuel consumption?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 07:16:34 PDT 2016

Hi all. I have a broken fuel gauge and we have logged 30 hours since tank was last filled. The local fuel supplier has had a breakdown and I'm some considerable distance from next nearest, with light to calm winds!
Trying to assess my likely remaining fuel. Of that 30 hrs a large part has been sub 1500rpm just mooring up etc
I'm thinking about 0.4 gal/hr maybe 0.5 to be conservative. I have a spare gallon can also!
Anyone have a better guess?
Thanks
Graeme
#366, currently in the Isles of Scilly!

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!