[C320-list] Air in Water Heater?

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 12:34:52 PDT 2016

I would think that if you had a leak that caused the pump to run all the time you'd pretty quickly notice a bilge full of fresh water-I noticed it because the bilge pump came on pretty quickly.

After winterizing, when there is air in everything (I hope), It takes quite a while to bleed all the air out and I have to do it at each individual faucet, running both hot and cold at each tap beginning with galley sink, then the head sink, then the cockpit shower until all air is expelled and it stops spitting.  Occasionally it takes 2 tries before I can get full pressure. If a tank runs out it usually just needs to be bled at the galley sink for a short period of time.

Jim Brown