[C320-list] Battens

Dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 14:56:51 PDT 2016

Richard,
I just received a new main and they rolled the battens into a circle. I'm saving the old main so I rolled my old battens. They were thicker than the new ones so they rolled into approximately 30" roll. That, I suppose, is a shipable size. It takes 2 people- one to roll and hold, the other to tape.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone