[C320-list] BROKEN GLASS WINDOW

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 13 07:00:24 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Ken was kind enough to share the document from Catalina on how to repair the fixed acrylic portlights on the Catalina 320.

They're on our website in the file download section under
"Manuals & Technical Info -> Misc." which has various similar documents.
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=20

The actual document on the window repair is here:
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=186

If you need a new window cut, look up "Select Plastics" http://selectplastics.com/ as I suspect they may be able to help.

-Jeff