[C320-list] Various Battery Cable Functions

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Jun 15 06:50:56 PDT 2016

I don't know for a fact, that's why I qualified it meaning that my list of connections only applied when batteries were on stbd side from the factory.

I thought someone somewhere with a really low hull number said they had their batteries on the port side.  Found that surprising. I know the battery switch is on the stbd side for many older hulls.  It could have been a comment when I was talking with the guy who had hull #1 in Newport at one point.  I have CRS, so who knows what I really heard.  :)

-Jeff