[C320-list] AC system problem

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 07:15:40 PDT 2016

On a related issue, I found my shore power cord disconnected and my number 1 battery run down to 11.5 volts due to my refrigeration.  When I plugged in, the 15 amp fuse for that battery in the panel kept blowing although the one for the # 2 battery was fine and the ac ran on that battery.  Pat Reynolds #249