[C320-list] AC system problem

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 07:36:59 PDT 2016

An electrical Engineer and fellow boat owner on our dock had a look at my burnt wire and receptacle and said in his experience this is commonly caused by a loose terminal where the wire is attached by a screw and clamping plate to the receptacle.  this implies a periodic checking of terminal tightness is also a good idea.  POWER OFF FIRST OF COARSE.

    Ken Geiger
Northern Dream #765