[C320-list] AC system problem

Jeff catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 28 16:39:59 PDT 2016

You can choose the non-metallic inlet if you are concerned about that.  I preferred the stainless steel one.  I prefer also to not ground the inlet itself because I don't trust that all shore power pedestals have that ground wire safely and properly grounded.  A pedestal short or mis-wiring could power up that housing.

So, I'll just keep the boat end that I control in good order and be safe that way.  You can also go with plastic which is also a good choice.

Jeff Hare

Sent from my iPad