[C320-list] Shear Stripe Tape

Timothy Osburn tosburn1958 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 12:32:02 PST 2016

Well, Mr. Potato Head is at it again.  I read all the posts about how to
replace the shear stripe tape and the tips were very useful, so thanks to
everyone.  However, I don't recall anyone mentioning that the 50ft roll is
not enough to do the whole boat.  When I started to measure and cut the
last section today, I discovered that I was about 6 ft short of tape. I was
replacing the same lengths that were on the boat which seems to follow the
original marketing brochure picture.

Did anyone else have this issue? Do most people order 2 rolls or should 50
feet be enough to cover it?  There was very little waste from the other
sections... less than 6 inches total.

Thanks,

Tim
Alibi