[C320-list] Halyard thickness query

Art Artstree at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 15:16:16 PDT 2016

This reminds me of the same scenario with the Capri 26 and Catalina 28 group
conversations. I changed my 5/16" on my Capri 26 to 3/8" and always had to
put the sail down by hand. I started to upsize the halyards on the C28, but
conversations with the C28 group made me think otherwise. Although it may
seem like a good idea, I think Catalina has already thought ahead and sized
everything as it should be. Let's see $0.02 + $0.02 = $0.04, at least in old
math figures.

Art Harden
Tortuga -Catalina 320
937-477-5544