[C320-list] Catalina 320 IA Members

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Tue Mar 22 11:37:40 PDT 2016

   Although I typed "Vice-Commondore," and I am common in many ways, I
   meant "Vice Commodore."
   David Allred, Vice-Commodore

   On 03/22/16, david.allred at verizon.net wrote:

   Attention all Catalina 320 International Association members!
   Registration materials for the Catalina 320 IA Regatta and Rendezvous
   in San Diego, September 9-11, 2016, are available on the Association
   website. We are expecting excellent weather, first-rate companionship,
   and a terrific good time. Please register as soon as possible so that
   we may plan accordingly. If you have any questions, please let me
   know.
   David Allred, Vice-Commondore