[C320-list] Anyone replaced their cabin sole?

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 11:18:30 PDT 2016

Jeff,
A guy I work with has a share in a C320 and one of the Partners replaced the cabin sole this winter...I could ask him how much he bought, but it might be obvious if you look at the different pieces that you need to cut out.He essentially took the old pieces out and used them as a pattern. You should be able to get a rough rectangular size for each piece, with something like a 1/2 inch oversize for rough cutting and then produce a part-cut diagram. Remember that if you're using the teak/holly striped flooring, you will need to orient the piece-cut diagram parts correctly to line up the holly stripes. Otherwise you might not buy enough to get the orientations right.
~Guysv Pleiades '97 C320Worton Creek, MD