[C320-list] Replacement window curtians

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 12:55:26 PDT 2016

Hey All!
My wife and I are often frustrated by the Velcro retainer straps on the window shades. We always close the shades when we leave to keep the cabin a bit cooler and to keep the stuff in the cabin from fading from the Sun.When we get to the boat and ready it, opening the shades can be a two person job to hold the shade folded/collapsed and then beat on the Velcro retainers until they hold. The long one over the Galleyoften pops open randomly.
Anyone replace the shades or the straps?
Regards,~g
Guy Smithsv Pleiades C320 #452Worton Creek, MD