[C320-list] Modified "Buying a C320" checklist

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue May 3 08:02:57 PDT 2016

All,

I took some of the feedback that I received from the members on the list
a couple weeks ago and modified my "Buying a C320" article to be more
comprehensive. I've turned it into a blog entry and featured it on my
blog. I broke out the article into two parts.

Part one is here:
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/2016/05/buying-catalina-320-part-1.html

Part two will be coming in a few days to a week. I'll post here when it
goes live as well.

If you think of anything additional to add that makes the article more
complete, feel free to send me feedback or comment on the blog.

--
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
doug at treff.us