[C320-list] Questions about LPG tank refill, and removing the wheel

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:22:57 PDT 2016

Brad,
The tank connector is a slip joint, it will free up as soon as you loosen
the nut...remember gas connectors are reversed thread, leftie/tightie and
rightie/loosie....While you have the tank out flush the vent drain
thoroughly and make sure water isn't trapped in an inadvertent P-trap
created by a sag in the line. If so, it will prevent its proper function by
blocking any escaped gas from venting.

As to the Wheel, loosen the nut a could of turns and rap it smartly with a
soft mallet while pulling on the wheel, it should free right up. An extra
set of hands pull on both side of the wheel helps a lot.

Chris Burti,
Commitment, #867
North Carolina

Chris Burti