[C320-list] Dining Table Modification

Ron Groves rbluegroves at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 08:42:34 PDT 2016

We removed our table and had a local boat builder cut and stain a circular piece of flooring (size of the pedestal base) to cover the hole - used pedestal screws to attach.  We have so much more room now.  Never used the table and got tired f banging my knees.  If needed, we have two small folding trays.

Ron Groves
Fly Navy

Sent from my iPad