[C320-list] Traveling to DC-Annapolis area - tips welcome

Tony Murphy tony at midwestphysics.com
Wed May 18 10:37:51 PDT 2016

Doug,

Thanks for the quick tip about the lack of train service. I think I had started looking at Baltimore harbor and didn't look much into the details of Annapolis or the rest of the Chesapeake Bay.

I would never want to impose on a fellow 320 captain, but your discussion there made me start to think that I would definitely be willing to provide lunch, dinner, or any other suitable barter for a day out on another 320!

Regards,
Tony
Bella Sol #886

--