[C320-list] Not-Holding-Tank Leak

Arthur Miller millers1 at aol.com
Sun May 22 12:42:20 PDT 2016

I would suggest using some red food coloring in the holding tank.
Also was your aft water tank totally empty....otherwise also add a couple of gallons with
A different food coloring.
Not sure if all boats are plumbed the same.  My shore water supply connection at the boat stern joins the boat water system almost under the entrance to the head.
I had a small weep there that made it look like the holding tank was weeping.
Art.  #680

Sent from my iPad