[C320-list] Yanmar starting problem

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:30:01 PDT 2016

Bob,
The "crush" washer in the upper bleed screw port, just before the injectors
is made using a nickle alloy that is intended to be soft enough to form a
seal when tightened. If it is over-tightened or if it has been replaced
with a stainless steel washer, it can cause the symptoms that you describe.
It is cheap enough to try replacing it before pulling the injectors.

Fair winds,
Chris Burti,
Commitment, #867
Washington, NC