[C320-list] Hot Water Heater

Harry Juris harry at citron-too.com
Mon May 30 05:22:31 PDT 2016

Hi Bill,

I replaced mine this winter.  It is the 6 gallon Seaward. With rear heat
exchanger. (The hoses from the engine connect at the opposite end from the
electrical and domestic water connections.)

I removed the drawer/door unit and got good access. I found that it is
screwed down through flanges in front and back. The easiest way to get to
the rear screws is to unscrew the fiberglass mounting shelf rrom the hull
and then remove the heater with the shelf attached. You can then separate
the two and reassemble with the new one. Its actually a pretty simple job.

Harry Juris
"Polar Star"
1998 C320 #541
Nyack Boat Club