[C320-list] Hot Water Heater

Bill Hutt bhutt at windstream.net
Tue May 31 05:33:58 PDT 2016

To all,

Thanks for the replies. I got the cabinet apart (6 screws and the whole
thing comes out in one piece) and found a reset button under the cover.
Pressed it and it's now working again. That saved me $400 and I now know how
to remove the heater.
Ironically, my fresh water pressure put quit the very next day. I had put in
a Jabsco Sensor Max VSD 5.0 two years ago and it ran great for almost two
years. Supplies plenty of pressure and runs quiet compared to the old pump.
Good thing I kept the old one and switched it out yesterday morning.
Bill Hutt