[C320-list] Alternator for Perkins M30

Art Artstree at aol.com
Tue May 31 14:02:34 PDT 2016

Dan:

The previous Owner of Tortuga did a replacement and had the old one rebuilt. I am not sure where he had it rebuilt but a good alternator shop should be able to get it done for you. I think I have to replacement box at home I will look to see what it says.

We are in Sandusky as well at Sandusky Harbor Marina Where are you?

Art Harden
Tortuga -Catalina 320
937-477-5544