[C320-list] New House Batteries

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 29 08:59:33 PST 2016

   I do not have pics avail to me just now. I purchased a Garhauer dinghy
   davit and mounted the solar panel on it. It was just serendipitous but
   the panel fit perfectly and it being well aft keeps out of boom shadow.
   There are currently lots of options for solar charging including
   flexible panels which can be clipped onto a bimini/dodger.

   Best of luck

   JohnM 1999#574