[C320-list] Shroud Turnbuckles

Denny Browne denny.browne at me.com
Sat Oct 1 10:30:28 PDT 2016

My new ones look like the simpler ones at the top without the covers. I like them much better than the originals for their simplicity and absence of plastic parts. The cotter pins do need to be tapes, though, or you risk having them shred sails and crew. We use Velcro wire ties for this due to their absence of adhesive and ease of removal and reattachment for shroud adjustment.

I recently told my crew that any duct tape applied to the boat must be signed and removed by the one that applied it. This was so I'd know who to keel haul if I found it on the the boat the next time I was aboard. They instantly learned to sign my name, so duct tape is now locked up.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...