[C320-list] Sea Shadow

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:59:53 PDT 2016

We will all miss Allen and his support for this list and the C320 Assn as well. Thank you, Allen and Linda, for your tireless and continuing support over the years. While I'm doubtful you will find the new owner's group as experienced and helpful as is ours, I'm confident that it will be greatly improved by your participation.

What was the Catalina 25, Fleet 8, up until about 5 years ago is now Northern Chesapeake Cruising Club (NC3) headquartered at Maryland Marina, Middle River, MD. At that marina there are currently 4 C320's. Sea Shadow will be the 3rd C320 in NC3. It warms my heart to know that Sea Shadow will remain on the Chesapeake and be part of our cruising club, although under a new name. The new owners are moving up from a C30 and are tickled pink to have found, if not the best 320, at least there are none better.

The new owners are avid DYIers (at least one is,) and this list will be an invaluable source of information as it has been for all of us.

So, farewell, Allen, we wish you and Linda fair winds and following seas.

And, now, be on the lookout for Chris and Lucy, and the new boat, soon to be, "Tide Chaser."

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay