[C320-list] ST4000+ interfacing with NMEA2000 instruments

artstree at aol.com artstree at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 18:18:33 PDT 2016

I have a 741 and have used it for two seasons. It is not interconnected to
anything so I can't help in that arena. Besides I am just now getting to
know my 320  with this being my first season on her. I would like to offer
on comment about the 741 and the touch screen. Touch screens work great at
the dock or in calm conditions but a slight bump during heavy weather or
waves and you quickly change the screen. It has not been a big issue but
one I have noticed from time to time.

Art Harden
Tortuga -Catalina 320
937-477-5544