[C320-list] Good News / Bad News

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Thu Sep 22 13:55:11 PDT 2016

Congratulations Allan
We did the exact same thing 2 years ago.  You will love the 387.  Ours is hull 133/2007.
Even though we are in fresh water, it took over a year to sell our 320.  It was in pristine shape but I think the uncertain economy slowed things down.  We believe the 320 and 387 are two of the best boats Gerry ever designed.

The 387 comes in 2 versions ... the aft berth is either athwart ships or centerline.  Ours is the latter.  Our dock mate (hull 123) is the former.

It handles big water well.  Last fall we motored through 5 to 10 footers for 5 hours to move her to winter storage.  Lake Michigan has very short wave periods.  On a few of them, we crested and fell into the trough with a tremendous smack.  No problem.

Even with the loose footed main we have occasionally exceeded 8 kts.

Your guests will enjoy the larger space in the V-berth and saloon.  We can easily have 10 people comfortably below.

Again, congratulations!

Steve

s/v Liberty