[C320-list] Flexofold 3-blade folding prop

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:33:07 PDT 2016

I have no experience with the Flexfold but at the start of this season replaced the standard 3 blade fixed (now for sale) with a 3 blade Kiwi feathering prop.
Fitting it was easy. The most notable improvement in performance was going aft including stopping the boat coming into the slip. Also the port walk going aft disappeared. Very happy with it.
Angus
Georgian Bay

Sent from my iPhone