[C320-list] Good News / Bad News

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:30:07 PDT 2016

Allan

Congrats!   I saw her up on the hard today.  The Tidewater folks were
scurrying about with various tasks.   I noticed a guy with a heat gun
removing the old lettering...

If you don't have a use for the dink and Honda motor that came with your
new boat I'd consider making an offer.

We will be down at the boat all day tomorrow.

Troy and Kim Dunn
Hull #514
S/V Wonky Dog