[C320-list] C 320 Website Issue

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sun Sep 25 12:52:34 PDT 2016

David Prudden noticed this as well.  I've looked throughout the site and
what Norton is reporting doesn't exist on our site, so not sure.  You can
send me the details of what you're seeing offline (catalina at thehares.com)
and I'll see if that's the same false alarm.

BTW, we did have such a thing several years back and my site scanners let me
know immediately, so I had it fixed and blocked within a few hours.  It was
related to a hacked member's account and a file upload that opened the door.
So, this is one reason why people should choose secure passwords.

-Jeff