[C320-list] GFO Packing

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 03:46:41 PDT 2017

I use an infrared temperature gun which can cost between 11 and 35 dollars
at Amazon.com. I use mine a lot. It can even be used to measure hull temp
to see if it is warm enough to paint (come on 45 degrees  - not yet.) It
even gets temp of engine block and water.

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon, MI

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 6:31 AM, Ted Harrison <tharrison at innovations-plus.com