[C320-list] Launching "We Go Now"

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:34:44 PDT 2017

Kirk,

You can start it on the hard and only let it run for only a few seconds so
that you don't run the impeller with out the lubrication of the water. You
won't overheat the engine while running a short time. You could disconnect
the hose from the thru hull and stick it in a five gallon pail of water.

I have a T fitting on the hose near the cooling water thru hull that I can
attach a hose that I use to suck in antifreeze when winterizing.  With that
I could fill a 5 gallon pail with water in the spring while on the hard and
start my engine. By the way, that T gets a cap during the sailing season so
it doesn't suck air.

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon, MI