[C320-list] Two observations from your Commodore

Art Artstree at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 08:40:18 PDT 2017

A 320 Rendezvous sounds like they can be great fun. Since we have had a rendezvous on the east coast and one on the west coast, how about one on the Great Lakes. I know it takes a while to put something like this together so maybe it is a 2018 event. We are based out of Sandusky, Ohio on Lake Erie and I would be willing to help with putting one together. How many boats do we have on the Great Lakes? I know we have five in our marina.

Art Harden
Tortuga -Catalina 320
937-477-5544