[C320-list] Engine water temp problem

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sat Apr 8 07:34:39 PDT 2017

Graeme,
If you did anything with your wiring over layup you could have a sensor lead  grounding and pegging your gauge. For example, several years ago I had my valve cover off to adjust my Westerbeke valves and inadvertently pinched the temp sensor lead when the cover was reinstalled and that caused my temp gauge to peg.
Rick