[C320-list] Raw Water Pump

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Sat Apr 8 14:46:25 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

I purchased a new water pump for my 1995 Perkins from Trans Atlantic Diesel in 2011, item code 29450-1701, Jabsco M20/M30 salt water pump.  Cost was $404.00 plus $17 shipping.

I saw an earlier posting that you have the boat for sale.  In that case, I would probably recommend a pump rebuild by a local boat mechanic or machine shop.  Good luck.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor
Elk Rapids, Michigan

P.S.  Hope my mainsail has worked well for you.