[C320-list] 320 Split anchor locker pics in Owner's Gallery. Enjoy.

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Apr 12 03:56:41 PDT 2017

I used king starboard or possibly some similar material.  The pictures don’t show it but I have a couple pairs of short blocks to screw in place to keep it from tilting side to side like Scott did.  The base is screwed into the end of the divider after drilling pilot holes, so no support blocks needed down low.  You could use a little sealant on the support blocks to help prevent water intrusion.

-Jeff