[C320-list] Adjusting/cleaning Rope Clutches

stepkap stepkap at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 17 09:09:15 PDT 2017

Do not disassemble. There is an adjustment screw (I believe it requires an Allen wrench ) that does the job and it does not require disassembly.  At the moment, I don't have access to my manual.  But if I don't see anyone else sending you the reference page I will do so in the next day or so.

Steve
Saline