[C320-list] Kiwi Prop for Believe

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 17 13:19:33 PDT 2017

Angus:

I cannot speak to the thread configuration on the Kiwi-supplied fitting. I
bought a small-cartridge mini grease gun at CT just prior to my first
greasing. The needle attachment fits that gun. Oddly, I could not get the
type of marine grease I wanted in the mini cartridges sized to fit the gun,
so I bought a regular size tube, emptied out the mini cartridge and refilled
it from the larger tube.

The greasing process takes very little product. It does ooze from the bits
as you lubricate them, so have some paper towels handy and use disposable
gloves. Hope this moves you forward.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---