[C320-list] Fwd: Kanzaki KM-series transmission oil change Video

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Tue Aug 1 09:23:11 PDT 2017

Group,
I fixed my video. The old version had me checking the oil level wrong and
overfilling because I was duplicating professional mechanic I hired.  It
was a warning to you all not to trust my projects. Thanks for all your
input. Here is my latest version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gx3Uqop_1I

It is pretty easy to document things once you get past the technical
editing issues.
Danny