[C320-list] It's Mainsheet time

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 13:00:27 PDT 2017

I have replaced both of my fixed windows;  AKA  Deadlights

Catalina in Largo made them for me.  You just provide your hull # and they research.

Much better option than aftermarket places, because they bevel the edges to fit our openings perfectly.

They also sell special caulk & I bought 3 tubes.  My boat handyman installed & they are fabulous!

Photos?   I never took any of the glass UNinstalled, so not much to see but a beautiful new deadlight.

Call Catalina for more info.

Hope this helps

Captain Diane Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-Pro
Sellstate Priority Realty Network     AND
Massey Yacht Sales

Cell    239-850-4935        www.CapeCoralHomes.com

A referral of a friend is the highest compliment!