[C320-list] Motor Mounts - Yanmar 3GM30

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 06:50:00 PDT 2017

Patricia,
Absolutely replace all of them as age is an issue and the cost should not be that much more. Shaft and coupling alignment is critical anytime, but especially after engine mount replacement. We published an article on that subject in Mainsheet a couple of years ago explaining the process and it should be on the website.

Best Regards,
Chris