[C320-list] Mainsheet Article

rcliffordlee rcliffordlee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 13:29:07 PDT 2017

Just wondering if anyone had any innovative approaches to install mechanisms to carry an inflatable.  We have tried perching it on the swim deck and carrying on the foredeck while sailing and also when we are away but neither is great so we just tow it and leave it in the water to gather critters.  I would not want a full davit system that would overwhelm our 320, so am wondering about simple systems and something that would minimize cutting/drilling holes.  I think this may have already been addressed in earlier chats, but just wondering.

Cliff Lee
Comfort Zone (1995 - Hull 268)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device