[C320-list] Boat insurance recommendations?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Aug 21 07:01:18 PDT 2017

We use State Farm because they insure our house and cars which gives us a
discount and I think an umbrella policy.

When we had a lightning strike take out our electrical/nav/comms systems,
they just said get a quote from who you want to use to get it fixed and send
us the bill.  Filed online, uploaded bills/pics, no adjuster, no need to pit
multiple marine electronics companies against each other, painless and no
haggling needed.

-Jeff Hare