[C320-list] Microwave Solution Found

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:06:06 PDT 2017

When our original 1094 microwave stopped working maybe 5 or more years ago, I looked for a replacement but couldn't fine one to fit. I took it to an electronics repair shop and they replaced the transformer, and it has worked ever since. It did, however, cost about $100. My consolation is that it has worked fine ever since.